Tuesday, April 20, 2010

facebook...

never miss log into facebook everyday... haha...
i'm sure not only me... =)
will on facebook from noon till night... sometimes midnight... but still got break in between la...
watching videos posted up by people...
reading status posted up by people...
comment friends status...
only one thing i don't do is playing games... hehe... later addicted susah la... =)

sometimes late at night will disturb friends status with comments... haha...
keep spamming friends page with comments... sometimes we'll spam till 2-3am...
and everytime if i'm still online at 2-3am... someone will ask me through chat box... dowan sleep ar???
hahaha... its my brother's friend...
i'll always tell him... soon... and i'll continue spamming comments... hahaha...
and lately he tells me '... u always say soon... but u still online...'
hahaha... i laugh when he told me...
then now he'll ask me to offline first, then only he off... hahaha...
he's my brother's best pal... he use to stay up late at night...
so... he's always the one who spot me on facebook 2-3am... and ask me 'still dowan sleep ar??' haha...

this reminds me of my brother... hehe...
there's one time i was commenting on my friend status... and his friend(not the one i mention above) was there commenting too...
and it was quite late also... bout 1am...
so they were out in some kopitiam with wifi...
and my brother was sitting next to his friend reading the comments that we type...
and the funny thing is... my brother ask his friend to ask me go to sleep through commenting...
he says '... your brother ask ko mai kun ar???' hahaha... i laugh like nobody business in my room...
cos we're talking bout something else... and suddenly he ask me still don't want sleep ar???
and telling me through his friend... cos he don't have a laptop...
i'm like... wadda... u also still haven't sleep what... hahaha...
so... that's the joy of facebook...
from one topic to another topic in people's status... haha...

ok... all i want to say is...
i will sleep la... don't worry... hahaha... =D


No comments:

Post a Comment