Thursday, August 25, 2011
Its my first time there. Well, i could say nothing much to see. My aim was Play Imaginative which we don't have it here in Malaysia. I've snap few photos... cos too lazy to snap and too long didn't touch the DSLR... =D
Let's see some snapshots... =)
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Malaysia have been through stages to form a country by itself today. Leaders and Rulers of Malaysia been through different difficulties and challenges to form this country. It is interesting to see and learn how Malaysia government and citizens go through the difficult times. For example, during the Japanese Colonial.
Things that catches my attention in the musuem is the currency and money they use during early century and the changes in shape, material and value of Malayan currency. Its really interesting where in the early century, they only barter trade, and slowly introducing coin made of silver, gold and copper. There are also money in the shapes of animals and plants. And finally, the paper money was introduced. Its really an "eye opening" to see big piece of paper money with small value. Unlike today, the smaller the value the smaller the piece of money. That shows how the economic were back then.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
- The project is to redesign a commercial website.
- To redesign Krispy Kreme's website.
- To improve the interface design and better site navigation
Current Site’s Analysis Goals
- Another away to show the doughnuts menu instead of using flash
- Better view of news banner
- Bigger space for content
- Gives a better typ treatment
- Doughnuts shop (glazed doughnuts and served warm)
- First shop was in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA in 1937
- When the hot light is on, we are making hot original glazed doughnuts!
Short & Long-term Site Goals
- Increase the business value by putting up promotions
- Highlights of the month
- Introducing new recipe (doughnut)
- Youngsters / teenagers
- More interactive navigation
- Focus on their promotional item
- Selling their services
Idea & Concept Implementation
They have their own identity colour which is hallmark green, white and red. They also have their identity pattern which is the dotted green on white background. The identity colour and pattern will remain the same.